80% of the Fortune 500 is on the Microsoft Cloud.
If you still haven’t moved your productivity apps to the cloud, you are foregoing some serious enhancements for your business.
“It quickly became clear that our data would be safer in the Microsoft cloud than in our own datacenters. After all, Microsoft is an expert in enterprise security.”
– Jeff Heyde, Director of Global Systems, Dana Holding Corporation
The Cloud Helps Improve Security and Enables Compliance
Staying on-premises could put you at a higher risk for security breaches and non-compliance. The Microsoft cloud delivers end-to-end protection with insights into global cyberthreats and capabilities that you can’t provide yourself on-premises.
- Microsoft invests over $1 billion each year on security. Your company’s datacenter cannot match Microsoft’s cloud security resources.
- Microsoft analyzes data from more than 300 billion user authentications per month, 1 billion Windows devices,
and 200 billion emails (for spam and malware). Microsoft’s global cyber footprint provides unique intelligence on
the current threat landscape to help protect you from the latest security threats.
- You get security capabilities with the cloud that you can’t get on-premises.
- Microsoft’s cloud platform compliance with industry standards lifts part of your compliance burden. An estimated 92% of IT decision makers at companies that store data primarily in the cloud were confident in their GDPR readiness, compared with just 65% of those who store data on-premises. (Source: Microsoft blog)
The Cloud Helps You Reduce Costs
The cloud helps you deliver a more cost-effective solution than what you could provide on-premises, by eliminating hardware costs, reducing administration costs, and retiring third-party products. A Forrester Total Economic Impact (TEI) report shows that organizations that moved to the cloud:
- Reduced TCO by 10.25%.
- Experienced an estimated 40% administration savings from eliminating software updates, storage
allocation, server backups and restores.
- Reduced deployment costs by an estimated 30-50% versus on-premises.
- Saw additional savings on hardware, storage, and disaster recovery costs.
- Estimated they could replace 30+ third-party solutions with Office 365.
The Cloud Helps Improve Security and Enables Compliance
If you stay on-premises, you are missing out on solutions to enhance teamwork, spur innovation, and drive cultural change. In the cloud:
- You can more easily drive digital transformation.
- Teams work better together because they can access, edit, and share documents anytime, from anywhere, which helps spur innovation.
- Artificial intelligence capabilities, including machine learning, help transform your business by combining human ingenuity with intelligent technology for faster, more meaningful innovation.
The Cloud Helps to Simplify IT Management
Remove the headaches of managing hardware and other time-intensive tasks without losing control of your environment. Redeploy your most valuable IT resources to higher value activities. In the cloud, you can:
- Eliminate major on-premises upgrade efforts because your environment
is always up to date.
- Eliminate hardware management and other administrative tasks.
- Leverage FastTrack to simplify migration with a set of best practices, tools,
resources, and experts. In addition to helping with difficult tasks such as
mailbox migration, it also addresses concerns including network bandwidth
and performance, customizations, add-ins, and integration with other applications.
- Take advantage of Microsoft’s ability to support a hybrid cloud/on-premises environment, which can help you move to the cloud faster.
The Cloud Promotes Agility and Keeps You Current
Increase your business’s agility, ability to stay current, scale, and roll out new capabilities quickly. If you are on old, unsupported systems*, you risk non-compliance with some regulations. The cloud helps you:
- Provide your users with the latest capabilities for productivity
- Give users an all-in-one solution with a comprehensive suite of tools
instead of making them switch from one point solution to another.
- Empower employees by using data to drive insights and decision making.
Some of our Clients Include…
Gain Time, Increase Currency, Contact Us
It’s amazing how one quick email can change your life. Give us a shout! We’ll get back to you right away with the right person for what you’re looking to accomplish.
What our clients are saying…
Aptude provides onsite and offshore Oracle DBA support, which includes troubleshooting, back-up, recovery, migration, upgrades, and daily maintenance of Oracle database servers. Aptude has been working with our team for the past four years and we continue to use them and are satisfied with their work
Aptude provided Build.com a Java, MySQL, Webservices and other UI based solution in the business domain of analyzing and reporting on user activities for our ecommerce website. Utilizing Omniture’s APIs to download, parse, and regenerate and upload back so that we could be more effective in our marketing. I was satisfied with their project work and delivery and would consider utilizing them for future projects.” Build.com
Aptude provided us with Oracle DBA migration support, including an upgrade from Oracle 11.1 to Oracle 11.2, and the project was completed on time and to specifications. The project manager and project consultants were responsive and proactive, resulting in a successful conclusion to the work. I would definitely contract with them again, and have recommended them to other technical offices at the University of Georgia.
Thank you for the hard work your team has put forth to staff the contract positions at Wolters Kluwer. Aptude has consistently scored high in our supplier carding and even more important you are a vendor we can always trust. I am especially impressed with your ability to tackle our positions that other vendors have not been able to fill.