End-to-End Software Testing Process and Methodology
Aptude’s end-to-end software testing process and methodology centers on meeting your business needs. By understanding your goals, we can leverage our testing capabilities to deliver a customized, effective solution meeting your requirements on time and within budget.
Our dedicated testing service team works with you to:
- conduct an in-depth analysis
- assess your testing project requirements
- create extensive test frameworks scalable to the project
- deliver a high-quality product
We bring your QA organization an unmatched mix of industry domain expertise. From risk-based testing to Cloud testing and business assurance, our testing services deliver functional assurance, better quality, and enhanced performance—in addition to recurring higher cost-savings on the testing efforts.
We focus on deployment readiness for applications/products to ensure your competitive advantage in the market.
Aptude offers a comprehensive suite of testing solutions and services, including:
- Specialized Testing practices comprising of Manual, Automation, Performance Testing & SOA Testing etc. for transforming critical processes.
- Independent Verification and Validation Services focusing on entire Testing Life Cycle Management.
- Home grown innovative solutions like Virtualization in Testing, Software as a Service (SaaS), and cutting edge Next Generation Testing IPs and frameworks.
White Box Testing Services
Aptude’s White Box Testing practice provides software testers the capability of working and interacting directly with the application’s code. This leads to better insight into both functional and logical “areas of concern,” and the results can include improvements in both technical and functional application quality.
Our White Box Testing Process
Aptude’s White Box testers focus on the following:
- Control Flow and Data Flow Testing
- Branch Testing
- Path Testing
- Failure Test Cases
- Code Review Processes/meetings
- Memory Leaks, GDI Leaks, Handle Leaks
- Invalid Object Construction
White Box Testing Tools Include:
- Product Studio – Tracking bugs and test cases
- WTT – executes test cases and jobs
- Visual Studio Team Server
- TuxNet – Automation Framework
- Pex – Parameterized unit tests