Job Title: Business Development / Account Manager
Summary: Aptude is a well – established IT Professional Services Firm that has experienced recent significant growth and has defined strategies for continued profitable growth. Aptude is looking for a dynamic and dedicated Entry Level Inside Sales Representative to join Aptude during this exciting time. Aptude is narrowly focused to provide top – level expertise in automation, that goes beyond individual tools to give dynamic solutions aligned with client’s objectives. Aptude offers two critical models to choose from for its’ clients: Consulting and Managed Services.
Position Description and Responsibilities: The Entry Level Inside Sales Representative will be integral to the sales strategy of gaining new clients to add to Aptude’s already robust client base. The key functions of the position are:
- Helping to develop action plans to support the sales strategy.
- Determining a process for the most efficient approach to seeking out new clients.
- Identifying potential new clients through research and other available means.
- Contacting potential new clients through emails and phone calls.
- Understanding potential new client needs.
- Determining if there is an initial fit between potential new client and Aptude.
- Setting up meetings between Aptude partners and C level executives.
- Presenting Aptude’s capabilities to client prospects.
- Assisting in managing local and national events to build relationships with client prospects.
- Helping to determine key success metrics.
- Measuring actual performance against target performance.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in business
- Some relevant experience in a business development role within the IT field
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Superior presentation skills
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Ability to work on multiple priorities
- Positive work ethic and attitude
Reports to: Senior Vice President / Sales Department
- Commission based on generating new clients and supporting existing accounts.
What Are You Working On?
Looking for intelligent technological solutions? Seeking consultation on your upcoming projects? Need a quote for services? Contact Aptude’s executive team directly. It’s amazing just how much one little email can rapidly accelerate your productivity.
Some of our Clients Include…
Gain Time, Increase Currency, Contact Us
It’s amazing how one quick email can change your life. Give us a shout! We’ll get back to you right away with the right person for what you’re looking to accomplish.
What our clients are saying…
Aptude provides onsite and offshore Oracle DBA support, which includes troubleshooting, back-up, recovery, migration, upgrades, and daily maintenance of Oracle database servers. Aptude has been working with our team for the past four years and we continue to use them and are satisfied with their work
Aptude provided Build.com a Java, MySQL, Webservices and other UI based solution in the business domain of analyzing and reporting on user activities for our ecommerce website. Utilizing Omniture’s APIs to download, parse, and regenerate and upload back so that we could be more effective in our marketing. I was satisfied with their project work and delivery and would consider utilizing them for future projects.” Build.com
Aptude provided us with Oracle DBA migration support, including an upgrade from Oracle 11.1 to Oracle 11.2, and the project was completed on time and to specifications. The project manager and project consultants were responsive and proactive, resulting in a successful conclusion to the work. I would definitely contract with them again, and have recommended them to other technical offices at the University of Georgia.
Thank you for the hard work your team has put forth to staff the contract positions at Wolters Kluwer. Aptude has consistently scored high in our supplier carding and even more important you are a vendor we can always trust. I am especially impressed with your ability to tackle our positions that other vendors have not been able to fill.