Entry Level Recruiter
Education: Bachelor’s Degree required
Summary: Aptude is a well – established IT Professional Services Firm that has experienced recent significant growth and has defined strategies for continued profitable growth. Aptude is looking for a dynamic and dedicated Entry Level Client Recruiting Specialist to join Aptude during this exciting time. Aptude is narrowly focused to provide top – level expertise in automation, that goes beyond individual tools to give dynamic solutions aligned with client’s objectives. Aptude offers a few critical models to choose from for its’ clients: Consulting. Managed Services and Contract Recruiting.
Experience: 0-2 years’ experience in talent acquisition recruiting is a plus.
Working closely with our Recruitment Manager, Human Resource leaders, Site Managers and Hiring Managers, the Entry Level Recruiter will coordinate and execute the sourcing, interviewing, employment processes and onboarding for our client’s and their contract and permanent hire requirements. The key success criteria for this role include filling key open positions in a timely fashion with high-quality talent, working with our clients, finding creative ways to source candidates in a tight labor market and facilitate their effective onboarding to the company
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Build and manage consultative relationships with candidates, HR Business Partners and hiring leaders across the US and Canada
- Design & activate strategic talent channels to build high-impact pipelines of talent relevant to various needs of a global scale manufacturing company including but not limited to: accounting/finance, marketing, operations, various engineering disciplines, skilled trades, IT, HR, quality, administrative, sales etc.
- Develop and execute sourcing strategies, screen/submit candidates and conduct regular meetings with key stakeholders to ensure effective fulfillment of positions in timely manner.
- Consistently create an incredible candidate experience to drive positive employment brand awareness
- Determine best approaches to discover top talent through direct search, professional networking, referrals, social media, job boards and recruitment partnerships to deliver top-notch candidates in an efficient and effective manner
- Track and report metrics to evaluate overall effectiveness of company’s recruiting process, tools and systems; Support optimization initiatives of recruiting process/tools/systems.
- Evaluate external labor market conditions and internal employee turnover trends to recommend changes to the existing recruitment activities to meet changing market conditions
- Manage ongoing relationships with recruiting-related vendors to ensure satisfactory and compliant standards of service.
- Bachelor’s Degree or similar experience required
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Ability to present ideas and processes to clients and Recruiting manager.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (primarily Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Ability to learn and utilize job boards and define Boolean search strings and other related systems and tactics
- Ability to learn US compliance/employment laws and practices
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills
- Demonstrates strong initiative and is a self-starter
- Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of human resources work.
- A team player with evidence of innovative ideas and approaches to solve problems.
- Ability to earn the trust and respect at all levels across the organization through leading by example and setting high personal and ethical standards.
Job Type: Full-time
- Recruiting: 0 to 2 years
- Bachelor’s (Required) or similar
- On location
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
What Are You Working On?
Looking for intelligent technological solutions? Seeking consultation on your upcoming projects? Need a quote for services? Contact Aptude’s executive team directly. It’s amazing just how much one little email can rapidly accelerate your productivity.
Some of our Clients Include…
Gain Time, Increase Currency, Contact Us
It’s amazing how one quick email can change your life. Give us a shout! We’ll get back to you right away with the right person for what you’re looking to accomplish.
What our clients are saying…
Aptude provides onsite and offshore Oracle DBA support, which includes troubleshooting, back-up, recovery, migration, upgrades, and daily maintenance of Oracle database servers. Aptude has been working with our team for the past four years and we continue to use them and are satisfied with their work
Aptude provided Build.com a Java, MySQL, Webservices and other UI based solution in the business domain of analyzing and reporting on user activities for our ecommerce website. Utilizing Omniture’s APIs to download, parse, and regenerate and upload back so that we could be more effective in our marketing. I was satisfied with their project work and delivery and would consider utilizing them for future projects.” Build.com
Aptude provided us with Oracle DBA migration support, including an upgrade from Oracle 11.1 to Oracle 11.2, and the project was completed on time and to specifications. The project manager and project consultants were responsive and proactive, resulting in a successful conclusion to the work. I would definitely contract with them again, and have recommended them to other technical offices at the University of Georgia.
Thank you for the hard work your team has put forth to staff the contract positions at Wolters Kluwer. Aptude has consistently scored high in our supplier carding and even more important you are a vendor we can always trust. I am especially impressed with your ability to tackle our positions that other vendors have not been able to fill.