Summary: Aptude is a well – established IT Professional Services Firm that has experienced recent significant growth and has defined strategies for continued profitable growth. Aptude is looking for a dynamic and dedicated Appointment Setter and Administrator to join Aptude during this exciting time. Aptude is narrowly focused to provide top – level expertise in automation, that goes beyond individual tools to give dynamic solutions aligned with client’s objectives. Aptude offers two critical models to choose from for its’ clients: Consulting and Managed Services.
Experience:1 to 3 years’ experience in Marketing / Customer Services / Administrator.
Working closely with our sales and IT professional services team the Appointment Setter and Administrator will coordinate with outside and inside sales representatives to set up new prospective client meetings. In addition, you will work with existing clients, onsite consultants and candidates while providing them administrtive and customer services type support. Aptude’s relationship building is centered around respect and understanding for all engagements. Furthermore, we are creative in our delivery models to continuously add value to our prospects and customers.
Additional Job Titles Include: inside sales, Administrator, Customer Service Representative,
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with the Outside Sales and Marketing team in developing and executing action plans in setting up appointments.
- Assist with the marketing team to derive inbound and outbound sales strategies
- Assist in outbound campaign based outbound sales and marketing initiatives
- Identifying potential new clients through research and other available means
- Understanding potential new client needs and defining next actionable steps to support their needs
- Call on existing clients and consultants and work to serve their admin needs
- Meet with our consultant base at client locations to support their needs and further understand potential business opportunities.
- Measuring actual performance against target performance
- Sending out Mail Packets including Brochures, Flyers
- Organizing events such as trade-shows, etc.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Administrative and organizational skills
- One to three years exposre to the sales and or marketing team.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Strong Communication and interpersonal relationship skills
- Ability to work on multiple priorities
Job Type: Full-Time / Hourly
Salary – $40,000
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 /year