Education: Associates (preferred)
Summary: Aptude is a well-established IT Professional Services Firm that has experienced recent significant growth and has defined strategies for continued profitable growth. Aptude is looking for a dynamic and dedicated Entry Level Client Recruiting Specialist to join Aptude during this exciting time. Aptude is narrowly focused to provide top – level expertise in automation, that goes beyond individual tools to give dynamic solutions aligned with client’s objectives. Aptude offers a few critical models to choose from for its’ clients: Consulting. Managed Services and Contract Recruiting.
Experience: 0-2 years’ experience in Administration
Working closely with our Recruitment Manager, Human Resource leaders, Site Managers and Hiring Managers, the Entry Level Recruiter will coordinate and execute the sourcing, interviewing, employment processes and onboarding for our client’s and their contract and permanent hire requirements. The key success criteria for this role include filling key open positions in a timely fashion with high-quality talent, working with our clients, finding creative ways to source candidates in a tight labor market and facilitate their effective onboarding to the company
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist with new hire onboarding process (reference checks, setting up interviews, document collection)
- Assist with the maintenance of employee records
- Respond to employee requests regarding benefits, payroll and timecard/PTO issues
- Assist employees with HR related requests and assist in taking messages for the HR Generalist
- Assist with various recruitment initiatives (postings online, internal job board, job fairs etc.)
- Assist with any staff engagement/appreciation events
- Complete any other essential duties that may be assigned
- Assist in coordination of corporate events both internal and with our clients and prospects
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (primarily Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Ability to learn US compliance/employment laws and practices
- Ability to enter data across a myriad of application engagements with attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills
- Demonstrates strong initiative and is a self-starter
- Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of human resources work.
- A team player with evidence of innovative ideas and approaches to solve problems.
- Ability to earn the trust and respect at all levels across the organization through leading by example and setting high personal and ethical standards.
Job Type: Part-Time
- 0 to 2 years
- Associate or Bachelors preference but not required
- On location – Naperville, IL
Hours and Duration: 15-20 hours per week
Pay: $15/hr. – $17/hr.