A global, multi-billion dollar Transportation and Logistics company needed standardized reporting for legal and safety management.
- Leverage data from the Global Data Warehouse, XML, Oracle Transportation Management Unstructured Data-Sources
- Leverage the data-sources provided by client’s IT department and created highly-formated reports designed to be distributed to a number of user bases in a scheduled format
- Needed ability to secure reports based on role of user
- Create a consistent layout of reports across the organization
- Created new Legal and Safety Related reports designed to be used a number of user-sets across functional responsibilities both internally and externally throughout the organization.
- Reports were derived from multiple data-sources and delivered in a scheduled fashion.
- Created layout templates that were utilized for this project and beyond so that the organization consistently had the same “look and feel” as new reporting demands arise.
Oracle Business Intelligence Publisher (BIP)