A multi-billion dollar publishing and print organization made a strategic decision to move away from FullTilt Product Information Management (“PIM”) to Alfresco PIM. Data migration from FullTilt to Alfresco along with down-stream ETL development was needed to incorporate the use of Alfresco.
- Migrate data from Alfresco to FullTilt
- Modify 19 existing feeds that currently read from Fulltilt to now read from Alfresco
- Create additional feeds moving data to Alfresco
- Generated multiple ETL scripts moving Alfresco data to third party sources
- Analysis and Design Deliverables: Multiple technical design documents were developed to cover all of the project development and data modeling. These will document the technical design for each of the system components.
- Development Deliverables: Data Migration Process – This process migrated data from the FullTilt PIM to the new Alfresco PIM.
- Updated Process Flows – These are the 19 updated process flows where the source will be converted from FullTilt to Alfresco.
Oracle Data Integrator (ODI)