Microsoft Office 365 Services
Let Aptude help your business succeed with our Microsoft implementation, upgrade, and migration services. Our expertise includes Dynamics, Sharepoint, Exchange, and SQL Server. Additionally, we offer reseller services on Microsoft products, with 24/7 Support.
Aptude’s Microsoft product services practice is tailored to meet the demands of business of any size, from small organizations all the way up to the enterprise.
We simplify the process for any upgrade, migration, or implementation of Microsoft’s product suite by bringing nearly two decades of experience in delivering complex IT Solutions to our many satisfied clients.
Upgrades & Migrations
- Retain existing users, storage, and databases
- Modernize your services – cloud services, enhanced usability, and new features
- Employ enhanced security and data protection
Development & Integrations
- Custom application development and integration with other services
- Data transformation for platform compatibility
- Development of mobile applications
Implementation of Services
- New architecture and service delivery
- Setup users, backups, applications, and databases
- Migration and/or integration from existing platforms
Microsoft Office 365
Aptude specializes in mobilizing and safeguarding your Office 365 applications, including setup or migration of users, custom application development and service integration, and 24/7 support with our Microsoft re-seller services. Take your productivity and accessibility to the next level with Office 365!
Aptude has deep expertise in all aspects of applying Microsoft SharePoint products and technologies to meet your organization’s goals. We apply Microsoft best practices while working closely with your IT and business teams to progress through each stage of our SharePoint application development process.
Microsoft Power BI
The value of Power BI puts rich analytics including mobile dashboards in the hands of your users. Aptude can help you integrate Power BI with your specialized data sources, both internal and external to the organization. The result will be a BI solution that improves decision making, provides valuable insight and can be easily maintained by your existing staff.