Oracle BPEL/SOA Suite Development
Using Oracle’s SOA Suite—the foundation technology for Oracle Application Integration Architecture—Aptude can design, assemble, deploy and manage the adaptable business applications your business depends on.
Prior to the advent of Oracle’s SOA, Aptude employed Oracle’s “offline” integration using traditional PL/SQL and other batch programs. Today, we use Oracle’s “live” integration methodology. Your integration with Oracle’s BPEL/SOA can be synchronous or asynchronous and we will design it based on your individual business need.
Our rich experience creating BPEL orchestrations includes fault handling along with the related SOA components. With Oracle’s AIA pack it becomes easy to quickly interface with a number of the EBS modules. We follow best practices while working with various SOA Suite components, including:
- Business Process Execution Language (BPEL) Process Manager:Helps the developer orchestrate a set of SOA services from start to finish.
- Human Workflow: Manages the human lifecycle of a process from initiation through completion.
- Oracle Web Services Manager: Provides policy management and security of service infrastructure.
- Oracle Integration Adaptors: Allow developers to integrate multiple applications into the enterprise system.
- Business Rules: Addresses users’ requirements for agility, business control, and transparency.
- Business Activity Monitoring: Provides decision-makers with the ability to monitor the process and events as they are occurring.
- Complex Event Processing (CEP): Allows for real-time event handling and processing.
- Oracle Service Bus (OSB): Aids in connecting and managing disparate services and applications.
- B2B: Provides trading partners a secure method for exchanging information and data.
Gain Time, Increase Currency, Contact Us
It’s amazing how one quick email can change your life. Give us a shout! We’ll get back to you right away with the right person for what you’re looking to accomplish.
What our clients are saying…
Aptude provides onsite and offshore Oracle DBA support, which includes troubleshooting, back-up, recovery, migration, upgrades, and daily maintenance of Oracle database servers. Aptude has been working with our team for the past four years and we continue to use them and are satisfied with their work
Aptude provided Build.com a Java, MySQL, Webservices and other UI based solution in the business domain of analyzing and reporting on user activities for our ecommerce website. Utilizing Omniture’s APIs to download, parse, and regenerate and upload back so that we could be more effective in our marketing. I was satisfied with their project work and delivery and would consider utilizing them for future projects.” Build.com
Aptude provided us with Oracle DBA migration support, including an upgrade from Oracle 11.1 to Oracle 11.2, and the project was completed on time and to specifications. The project manager and project consultants were responsive and proactive, resulting in a successful conclusion to the work. I would definitely contract with them again, and have recommended them to other technical offices at the University of Georgia.
Thank you for the hard work your team has put forth to staff the contract positions at Wolters Kluwer. Aptude has consistently scored high in our supplier carding and even more important you are a vendor we can always trust. I am especially impressed with your ability to tackle our positions that other vendors have not been able to fill.