Using Oracle’s SOA Suite
SOA —the foundation technology for Oracle Application Integration Architecture—Aptude can design, assemble, deploy and manage the adaptable business applications your business depends on.
Prior to the advent of Oracle’s SOA, Aptude employed Oracle’s “offline” integration using traditional PL/SQL and other batch programs. Today, we use Oracle’s “live” integration methodology. Your integration with Oracle’s BPEL/SOA can be synchronous or asynchronous and we will design it based on your individual business need.
Our rich experience creating BPEL orchestrations includes fault handling along with the related SOA components. With Oracle’s AIA pack it becomes easy to quickly interface with a number of the EBS modules. We follow best practices while working with various SOA Suite components, including:
- Human Workflow: Manages the human lifecycle of a process from initiation through completion.
- Oracle Web Services Manager: Provides policy management and security of service infrastructure.
- Oracle Integration Adaptors: Allow developers to integrate multiple applications into the enterprise system.
- Business Rules: Addresses users’ requirements for agility, business control, and transparency.
- Business Activity Monitoring: Provides decision-makers with the ability to monitor the process and events as they are occurring.
- Complex Event Processing (CEP): Allows for real-time event handling and processing.
- Oracle Service Bus (OSB): Aids in connecting and managing disparate services and applications.
- B2B: Provides trading partners a secure method for exchanging information and data.