Historians, scientists to politicians are calling the outbreak the black swan of the century.* A metaphor for an unexpected, extremely adverse rare event –that could not have been predicted and has widespread consequences and catastrophic outcomes.
- Here is a famous quote by Nicholas Taleb from his Black Swan book “Life is the cumulative effect of a handful of series of significant shocks. Almost everything in social life is produced by rare but consequential shocks – all the while, almost everything studied about social life focuses on normal.”
- *A side note: As of March 2020, Nicholas Taleb himself actually refers to the outbreak as a “white swan event,” since there was plenty of advanced warning signs as well as years of documented concern something like this could actually happen. That being said, the total economic and political fallout that will result from this crisis is still a major unknown.
Companies now agree to institute a new corporate policy and build a healthier digital network for a strong corporate future. Disbursing factories and diversifying operations in different parts of the country to secure a redundancy system. So if one area fails, there will be backup operations in another area of the country to pick up the loss.
- Instituting a contingency plan for unforeseen events is needed for 2021 and beyond.
- Instituting telework policy.
- Developing a next-generation technology plan.
- Creating a robust Remote Work Program for crisis-type situations, outbreaks and pandemics.
Remote Work Business Plan with Next-Generation Technology
Remote Plans offer flexible workspace environment, fills empty positions without having to secure physical space, avoid congestion, positive team interactions, increased productivity, reduced turnover, better work-life balance, and saves the company money.
- Video Conferencing Solutions – Zoom is the most popular, widely used, and the leader in modern enterprise video communications with chat, webinars, audio conferencing, and secure, reliable cloud platform to help bring collaboration services.
- Best audio quality
- Stability and can include remote participants
- One-touch features and host to legacy endpoints from Cisco to Lifesize
- Dual screen capability
- 5G – Is the fifth generation of cellular technology – designed for outdoor use.
- Offers increased speed, reduce latency
- Improve the flexibility of wireless services
- Improved outdoor networks and the fastest LTE speeds
- Higher bandwidth and capacity to networks
- Better performance when in the car, airport, amusement park, or train
- Wi-FI 6 – Is the sixth generation of Wi-Fi6 or known as 802.11ax – designed for indoor use with the enterprise network.
- Higher speed and increased performance for mobile workers
- Network capacity boost and device density – uses less energy
- Low battery performance so you don’t have to charge as often
- Separating traffic for better security, quick response time
- Better IoT coverage for supporting a massive number of devices
- Wi-Fi6 – Ideal for indoor enterprise networks–especially convention centers, stadiums, or indoor pavilions
- Wi-Fi6 Routers and Mesh Systems – The newest versions are more efficient for certified standard 802.11 wireless network transmissions.
- In 2020, these WiFi6 routers support 802.11ax communication — are reasonably priced and affordable with mesh systems that have high performance and are incredibly faster than previous routers.
- No delay times, compatible with mobile devices, fewer dead zones, increased capacity for the Internet of Things (loT) with improved range, faster speeds, and help standardize Wi-Fi technologies.
Interconnecting to: Wi-Fi6 streaming devices, laptops, and smart home equipment supported
- Meets the highest standards of security
- Interoperability with lower battery consumption
- Strong encryption, secure authentication, intent-based networking
- Centralized management and delivers high security
- Reliable service with real-time analytics, easy deployment
- Control to optimize cloud and on-premise application performance.
- Cloud-Optimized VPN – Access to cloud content, digital resources and files in a safe, encrypted connection over a public network Internet.
What is a VPN? Virtual Private Network cloud-based technology; there are differences between VPN technology and VPN services.
- Connects fast to the internet, business partners, remote offices, home office, mobile workers, and a branch office with highly secured remote access.
- Incorporate a VPN provider that supports various protocols and multiple locations
Support Features – Mobile apps, an integrated kill switch to the shut-down data transfer, no log policy, router support and sustain eBook readers, be able to access streaming services, Linux, and other platforms with geo-blocking capabilities
A global management IT firm will have the latest software for optimal productivity and performance. Hire and agency to work collaboratively with your IT team for alignment of goals, mission and offer effective recruitment and retention tools. Helps improve your corporate landscape and take full advantage of operational productivity and team efficiency. A firm with a comprehensive approach for current and future IT needs. Your telework team will stay highly productive, and provide monitoring tools to build into your long term telework program.
- IT global consulting companies bring a telework program to fruition – Has the knowledge, expertise, and technical support needed 24/7 with 365 days a year help desk assistance.
- Full-Service IT Consulting Firm with Cloud Computing and IT Optimization – If your company has multiple locations, hiring an IT staffing and reliable business intelligence application firm, like Aptude, with proven success tailored to your industry.
- Customized Analytics, Integration – Offers a local in-house IT expert team that can build a cost-effective and performance-driven telework strategy program that is seamless and effective.
- High network capacity, digital resources and leading-edge solutions, to help your team feel supported and keep your workforce engaged and at ease – with highly secure network onsite and offsite that is monitored by a fully-staffed consulting team.
- Logistics, network security, data backup, app development all handled efficiently and quickly.