Reshaping the Future Post Pandemic – 7 High-Paying Careers That Will Be In-Demand
Before the pandemic – life was good for Americans, including the government and state officials as everyone was seemingly unaware that such a pandemic could ever happen in a nation that leads above all other countries in the economy, military, technology, space exploration, entertainment, and education sector. When the pandemic hit – Americans lost their freedom, their livelihood, their friends, and family as people in the U.S. felt like prisoners of war on a battlefield. They were in a strange new reality and completely unfamiliar on how to move forward.
“Close scrutiny will show that most ‘crisis situations’ are opportunities to either advance or stay where you are.” Maxwell Maltz
Leaders found themselves overcome by information overload, as they were unable to calculate the reality. Even though AI, machine learning, and predictive analytics are commonplace and is an everyday tool in business. One thing is for sure, and the world was unprepared, and in shock and powerless with an enemy no one knew how to fight.
The government didn’t know how to fight or how to analyze the Coronavirus effects even though technology was at the governments’ fingertips. The information coming in was overwhelming and overpowering the leaders with more data that they could handle. Trying to figure out on what and where the virus was going to hit next.
The Coronavirus was a shock, and sad reality to government leaders as information was coming in too fast and from so many places, countries, and neighboring states, spewing new death tolls and problems arising everywhere.
What seems to be on everyone’s mind these days is the “future outlook of America”. What the world will look like after the pandemic? What changes will occur in everyday life, and how will businesses survive post coronavirus?
- Will shaking hands in business be a thing of the past?
- Will standing in line at the store continue to be 6 feet apart from another shopper?
- Will people continue using good hygiene methods, like washing their hands?
People will definitely think in a different way when they are sick and think twice when they are out in public and stay home in they are sick, instead of dealing with their illness at work. Face protective masks maybe the new accessory if anyone has a cough in public, people will be forced to continue to wear face protective gear.
The people and companies left standing, in the end, will demand more and will expect more from their government and state as the world will need to implement changes to how everyone will interact and work in the future. AI will be more widely used and adopted by various sectors as the global AI market will reach $191 billion by 2024.
The Global AI Market
In the United States, as more people continue to stay at home even after the pandemic is over many AI-powered tools will be accepted by people of all ages. Since more people will continue to telecommute, AI is currently dominated by some big power hitters like Facebook, Google, Samsung, Zilinx, Microsoft, AWS and NVIDIA.
- AI-powered apps like Cortana, ELSA Speal and Google Assistant that are all voice powered, virtual assistants will be even more accepted.
- Smart speakers like Amazon Alexa will be more widely used and embraced by Americans.
- In education the AI-powered app Socratic is designed to help students with their homework including math as virtual explanations are given for the student to use and learn.
- Flye also an AI-expense powered management app that is big in the intelligent expense management space with capabilities of travel advances, workflows, tracks corporate cards, and expense reports.
More Questions Americans Will Ask
- Will life ever be the same after the crisis, and will social distancing be a “thing” moving forward?
- How did the United States get to be so vulnerable, helpless, and exposed in a country that is the “Leader in the World”?
- Why wasn’t the government prepared for such a disaster?
The pandemic will shape us in new ways we never thought where possible and offer new opportunities as social media and technology has brought everyone closer. Foreign countries will be looked at as a group of people united by health, happiness and wellbeing. People will join together for all countries and for the safety of nations.
Growth Opportunities in On-Demand Delivery Services
86.5 million Americans currently use 42% of on-demand services. The current Food Delivery Services such as Instacart, Uber Eats, Door Dash, Seamless and GrubHub will come out stronger than ever, as more people will jump on this opportunity and use the service.
Instead of people going to restaurants – on demand delivery services will be used by the older generation like the fifty to sixty year olds. A delivery service won’t just be for the teens and twenty-something age anymore, as more people will continue to work from home, even after the pandemic is over.
Hair Stylist, Aestheticians, Beauty Therapists will be making home deliveries as services like getting your face shaved to massages, facials, body wraps, haircuts, and therapy treatments like hot stone therapy will be eagerly received by men and women.
- Dry Cleaning, Laundry Services to Running Errands: Uber Laundry, TaskRabbit
- Food Delivery Service Apps: Development to designing and building apps for food delivery will explode with new opportunities.
- Grocery Delivery Services: Amazon Fresh, Peapod, Target Grocery Delivery, and Thrive Market will have a bigger stake with more people feeling more comfortable ordering groceries. It won’t be a service for the seniors anymore.
- Monthly Beauty and Grooming Subscription Boxes: Might be a thing for people looking for new skincare, hair as more people will want options in taking care of themselves with customized boxes delivered right to your door.
- Full–Service Spa and Hair Stylist Just dial up a hairstylist or Spa Therapist offering a high range of services right in your home.
New Changes at a glance – Highest and Best Paying Jobs
Could the Coronavirus have positive effects on the human race? Yes, we believe countries will push medical research, clinical and epidemiology research, and the health, biotech, and the pharmaceutical industry to beef up research and development to find new cures for viruses and vaccines. Here is a list of careers, jobs and new opportunities.
Face Timing with your Psychologist will be a new service offered to patients, Telehealth and Telemedicine will dominate the medical and dental industry. 70% of the doctor appointments will use e-health care as a favored preference and will be used for routine check ups. New TV streaming services will in abundance such as YouTube TV, Sling TV to Crackle, and Fubo.