Application Support Solution
Our client, a Chicagoland based leader in Transportation and logistics, provides multi-modal solutions throughout North America. Their services include intermodal, brokerage and logistic services. They were founded in the early 1970’s and they currently generate over 3 Billion a year in revenue. They have a long history of high-achievement, client commitment and continual improvement. Their history of excellence is evident through continuous growth, industry awards and employee satisfaction.
In their four plus decades of growth, which includes a number of acquisitions, our client has created and supported a myriad of application environments both old and new including Oracle Transportation Management, Legacy AS400 Applications, Real-time Mobile applications and a host of additional middleware, BI and database applications. These dynamic and comprehensive applications provide the organization great opportunity for their stakeholders. These same applications also demand attention and support.
With support excellence in mind, our client turned to Aptude to help implement a sound support foundation/infrastructure and provide ongoing 24/7 support to insure long-term application sustainability while reducing support TCO.
- Procuring resources that were capable of supporting multiple technology platforms (legacy and modern) was difficult
- The cost to support these applications were rising
- Strategic, newer initiatives, were being delayed for critical IT resources were being pulled into support needs
ITIL Based 24/7 Application Support – powered by Aptude
- Portfolio Management
- Implemented a 24/7 Support model across support areas including: Application, Business Intelligence, Mobile, Database Administration, Identity Management
- Utilized world-class Cherwell ITIL based ITSM software with capability that includes: Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management, Request Management, Event Management, Release & Deploy Management, Service Portfolio Management, Knowledge Management
- Reduction in Issues/Tickets
- Lower Application Support TCO
- Freed up expensive IT resources allowing them to work on more strategic application initiatives
- Peace of mind, knowing support was handled 24/7 by a trusted source using sophisticated tools and technology
Gain Time, Increase Currency, Contact Us
It’s amazing how one quick email can change your life. Give us a shout! We’ll get back to you right away with the right person for what you’re looking to accomplish.
What our clients are saying…
Aptude provides onsite and offshore Oracle DBA support, which includes troubleshooting, back-up, recovery, migration, upgrades, and daily maintenance of Oracle database servers. Aptude has been working with our team for the past four years and we continue to use them and are satisfied with their work
Aptude provided Build.com a Java, MySQL, Webservices and other UI based solution in the business domain of analyzing and reporting on user activities for our ecommerce website. Utilizing Omniture’s APIs to download, parse, and regenerate and upload back so that we could be more effective in our marketing. I was satisfied with their project work and delivery and would consider utilizing them for future projects.” Build.com
Aptude provided us with Oracle DBA migration support, including an upgrade from Oracle 11.1 to Oracle 11.2, and the project was completed on time and to specifications. The project manager and project consultants were responsive and proactive, resulting in a successful conclusion to the work. I would definitely contract with them again, and have recommended them to other technical offices at the University of Georgia.
Thank you for the hard work your team has put forth to staff the contract positions at Wolters Kluwer. Aptude has consistently scored high in our supplier carding and even more important you are a vendor we can always trust. I am especially impressed with your ability to tackle our positions that other vendors have not been able to fill.